RBA’s asset management services include condition, dilapidation, acquisition and disposal surveys, defect, risk and safety analysis, facilities management and maintenance regimes. Our experts have global asset management experience in buildings including HVAC, water, electricity, gas, fire and fabric surveys.
We also cover M&E systems, infrastructure, fleet (trains, vehicles, ships, workshops, dockyards) and plant and machinery (Life Cycle Management and CAFM systems). We ensure that you remain compliant, safe and optimise returns on investment in your assets. Our services are tailored to your requirements and are totally flexible to ensure that they provide best value for money.
- Surveys and due diligence We carry out surveys of assets to advise on the condition of the assets and any inherent risks that exist or may materialise. We produce both due diligence reports and feasibility studies for acquisitions and disposals to confirm that assets meet the needs of the client, users and are fit for future requirements.
- Planning and implementation of maintenance strategies We review the adequacy and value of existing maintenance strategies and regimes, and recommend any necessary changes. We establish lifecycle maintenance programmes, including maintenance strategy and regimes to optimise performance, reduce costs and maximise residual values, while maintaining compliance at all times.
- Troubleshooting We diagnose and report on technical or operational problems with assets that have not be performing to expectations. Our experts diagnose and report findings, including providing evidence-based, costed recommendations and improvement programmes for asset optimisation.
- Lifecycle management, budgets and monitoring We capture all maintenance, capex and net book value records and carry out surveys to verify the condition and forward maintenance needs of assets. From baseline data and condition surveys we create short, medium and long-term budgets and maintenance programmes. We review and where appropriate improve monitoring, reporting and management controls. The aim is to reduce spend on unplanned reactive works and improve control of planned expenditure and returns on investment.
- Compliance audits and management We audit, create, implement, monitor and manage compliance programmes for statutory and legal requirements, planned maintenance schedules, licenses, accreditations, approvals and insurance certification.
- Dilapidation surveys We provide dilapidations surveys to advise on the condition of assets and any remedial works that need to be carried out. This can be either a review and report on all assets or in response to a specific issue.