08 November 2019
Location: Colwyn Bay, North Wales
Due to continued expansion and a strong pipeline of exciting projects RBA have a vacancy for an ambitious Engineering Technician. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with a forward thinking, growing consultancy.
RBA have provided expert civil and structural engineering design to private and public sector clients for over 25 years. We have an excellent track record of delivering outstanding engineering solutions to repeat clients across many sectors of industry. The diversity of the projects we deliver makes working at RBA both refreshing and rewarding.
The highly regarded staff of RBA are the key to its success. We have a very broad skill set, capable of tackling a wide range of design challenges, and we are looking for like minded individuals to grow with the company.
Based in Colwyn Bay the role is to provide Engineering Technician support to Engineers for the successful delivery of projects across the UK. Reporting to a Senior or Principal Engineer you will be responsible for the production of accurate CAD drawings, BIM models and data input/calculations.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and driven individual with a strong desire to help RBA to grow. You will ideally have the following attributes:
– An ONC/NVQ in Civil/Structural Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
– Up to date CPD records with a focus on the latest technological advances
– Experience of working in a BIM environment
– Autodesk Revit and/or Civil 3D literate (ability to produce 3D models)
– AutoCAD proficient (ability to produce CAD drawings)
– Ability to use design software packages such as WinDES, TEDDS etc would be an advantage
– Knowledge of Engineering Codes of Practice, British Standards and Eurocodes would be advantageous
– Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously
– An appreciation of commercial issues
– A good communicator, orally and in writing
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] or via our careers page with reference “RBA/CT/19002”